Monday, June 13, 2011

Prayers Continue to Be Answered

I had an epiphany today. First a friend posted a comment saying, " awe, Im praying for ya. I know it must be hard for you.". Then another friend commented that I was addicted to facebook. I've been having a bit of a 'pity party' lately, but, instead of making me feel worse, these comments snapped me out of it! I realized that, naw, I'm not addicted to facebook, and by God's Grace I'm not to be pitied! My circumstances keep me somewhat isolated, yet, as a 'people person', the world wide web (ie. facebook) has allowed me to develop & maintain relationships with many amazing people and continue to grow and learn as a person and a child of God. As in the prayer of Jabez, God has expanded my boundaries!"Jabez called out to the God of Israel, “If only you would greatly bless me and expand my territory! May your hand be with me! Keep me from harm so I might not endure pain!” God answered his prayer." I Chronicles 4:10 NET Bible ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment